Had a shipment sent on the 17th, a Thursday, expecting it to arrive on the 19th, a Saturday. They deliver on Saturdays, but my package wasn't put on the truck, I called customer service and they told me that it was 2 business days and that the shipper would have had to special request a Saturday delivery.

Wasn't asking for 2nd day the same thing as asking for my package to be delivered on the second day? I would have gotten the package on time had I just let the USPS deliver it.

I used to love UPS, but they can suck it as far as I'm concerned, I hope your not delivering my package was worth the lost business. That's quite an efficient business model you got going there.

Comments

ciperformance

You are indeed right, their business model has changed quite drastically from the days of old. More and more people are learning the hard way not to use them, quite the contrary, people are going out of their way now to educate even total strangers of the pitfalls of using UPS.

Not a good business model, indeed... :(

LTCC

Nope....its not the same thing and you will get the same answer from all shipping companies.....Sat and Sun...holidays....dont count as business days......and FEDEX ground will hold your package and not deliver until the stated delivery date........despite it showing up early