I urgently needed a packaged delivered to me so i paid extra for next day delivery and choose a time as I work all sorts of hours, my package wasn’t even attempted to be delivered. I called the following morning for an explanation only to be told they are not sure and promise that it will arrive today. What do you think happened, NO DELIVERY AGAIN!!!! I called back again only to be told they don’t know what happened and that the delivery can still happen although moments ago the guy said the last delivery is by 7pm and we was talking at 7:45pm. I was promised the delivery again but set as urgent pre 9:30am but surprise surprise NO DELIVERY… Promised again pre 12pm delivery, surprise surprise STILL NO DELIVERY, due to this unacceptable failure it cost me over £95 and an opportunity to close a business deal. DO YOU THINK WHEN I CALLED AND EXPLAINED THIS THEY CARED….. NO!!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

I wasn’t declined any compensation other that my refund of the delivery cost and that was apparently UPS going out of there way as gesture of good will. WOW!!!

Disgusting service, unprofessional, unreliable and truly a company with no CUSTOMER SERVICE values!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2015.

Comments