I urgently needed a packaged delivered to me so i paid extra for next day delivery and choose a time as I work all sorts of hours, my package wasn’t even attempted to be delivered. I called the following morning for an explanation only to be told they are not sure and promise that it will arrive today. What do you think happened, NO DELIVERY AGAIN!!!! I called back again only to be told they don’t know what happened and that the delivery can still happen although moments ago the guy said the last delivery is by 7pm and we was talking at 7:45pm. I was promised the delivery again but set as urgent pre 9:30am but surprise surprise NO DELIVERY… Promised again pre 12pm delivery, surprise surprise STILL NO DELIVERY, due to this unacceptable failure it cost me over £95 and an opportunity to close a business deal. DO YOU THINK WHEN I CALLED AND EXPLAINED THIS THEY CARED….. NO!!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

I wasn’t declined any compensation other that my refund of the delivery cost and that was apparently UPS going out of there way as gesture of good will. WOW!!!

Disgusting service, unprofessional, unreliable and truly a company with no CUSTOMER SERVICE values!!!!

ashislam55 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $325 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments