I ordered an item online on Aug.3, 2015.

I paid extra for 2 day delivery. Have no idea if item was delivered on time because UPS delivered it to the wrong address. Was suppose to receive it by Aug. 6th.

Got it Aug. 10th only because the people who received the package were honest and nice enough to bring it to my address today. They did not speak English so I could not find out when and where the package was dropped off. My address is easy to find and marked clearly.

UPS - Get your act together!

Besides that package, I had another package delivered to the same wrong address.Got it today with the first package from the same nice people.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups 2nd day air from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Ups to issue a partial refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments