When I paid twice as much for 2 day air, instead of UPS ground, it was because I needed the assurance that the package would be delivered FAST. However, I got my much needed package, in about the same amount of time. Also, the UPS driver was a liar... UPS ***.

My package shipped-out on the 1st. I expected it on the 3rd. On the 3rd, I received an automatic UPS notification late in the afternoon from UPS stating the following: "The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made." I took the day off to receive this package. I sat by the door all day. No door knock. No door bell ring. Since it was friday, and the following Monday was a holiday, they delayed my package 7 days later... UPS ***.

When I called UPS to ask why I didn't receive a "Sorry, we missed you" label on my door, the CSR said the driver actually tried to deliver my package to a different address. I don't blame the CSR, I blame the driver and/or UPS Corporate as a whole. I believe he couldn't deliver the package in his shift, either due to laziness or due to UPS understaffing and overpromising... either way... UPS ... U R ***...

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments