Tracking Tool

I ordered several packages from Amazon a week and a half ago. Then the snow hit and everything was delayed ok no problem I understand. well come friday everything is out for delivery great I thought. Here it is tuesday night and still nothing i have called twice and been promised by ups both yesterday and today that my packages would be here today. Mind you these were supposed to be presents for a party today. well what do we have a pissed 8 year old who thinks his parents forgot half his presents.

Now lets add to this I happened to see the UPS truck in town so I stop and ask him if by chance he had my stuff today supposedly its being delivered right. He tells me that all packages that could be blamed on the storm were thrown into trailers to be delivered over the next few weeks as they have to focus on the packages comming now because they are covered by a service agreement. I asked if the Campbellsville hub was working hard to get the back log out and he said no not really theres no big hurry we just keep the packages slated as out for delivery so that people think they are on the way.

Mind you that the post office only missed 1 day in the weather.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service agent, Poor customer service, Unethical business practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 25, 2015.

Comments