Ups - Package went 7 times around the globe by mistake!

I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and forth between the USA and Hong Kong 7 times!

I (the receiver) emailed them and the sender as well sending them the right address so they could sort it out but no reply came back except generic automatic replies and a link to a satisfaction survey.

I have lost a month waiting for my important package and they didn't even apologize. In addition the box was received in a terrible condition.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 01, 2015 #978799

I'm not sure if someone is trying to scam me with two birds parrots u ship wants one hundred dollars to ship them to my door

0 0 Reply

Aug 08, 2014 #853546 Alexandria, Virginia

I would take this matter up with the 1-800-PICK-UPS. Tell them you want to speak with the center that the pkg shipped out from. What it looks like to me is that the pkg never actually went anywhere. What you maybe seeing are projected scans of where it should go, instead of actual physical scans of the pkg.
Had you included the tracking # I could have better assisted with this matter. I work for one of the UPS Centers.
If you would like to update with tracking # I'll see what I can do.
And I am sorry you had such bad service, were not all like this.

1 1 Reply

Aug 10, 2014 #854598

Tracking number is #1Z6R646E6721226553
It still took them over a month to get it sorted out...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about