I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and forth between the USA and Hong Kong 7 times!

I (the receiver) emailed them and the sender as well sending them the right address so they could sort it out but no reply came back except generic automatic replies and a link to a satisfaction survey.

I have lost a month waiting for my important package and they didn't even apologize. In addition the box was received in a terrible condition.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I'm not sure if someone is trying to scam me with two birds parrots u ship wants one hundred dollars to ship them to my door

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #853546

Max20142014,

I would take this matter up with the 1-800-PICK-UPS.Tell them you want to speak with the center that the pkg shipped out from.

What it looks like to me is that the pkg never actually went anywhere. What you maybe seeing are projected scans of where it should go, instead of actual physical scans of the pkg.

Had you included the tracking # I could have better assisted with this matter. I work for one of the UPS Centers.

If you would like to update with tracking # I'll see what I can do.

And I am sorry you had such bad service, were not all like this.

"smiles"

to Kane #854598

Tracking number is #1Z6R646E6721226553

It still took them over a month to get it sorted out...