So I had my sneakers sent by my friend from California to Rhode Island and he chose UPS. My friend told me that the expected delivery day would be Wednesday(1/23/13), but it came on Tuesday and no one was home. I signed the notice they left asking them to leave the package in the house and expected them to do so. They didn't come the next day and on Thursday (1/24/13)- supposedly the final attempt, IF they came on wednesday - my neighbors told me that they came for the 2nd delivery (not my house) and left a notice. So by the final attempt, my neighbor and I actually left their official notice (signed) to leave the package but they did not.

I called them on Friday morning (1/25/13), George (who could care less about his job) said there was nothing he can do and would not tell me what to do next, except to call the sender (my friend). I asked George, what does the sender needs to do, he replied "nothing". I gave up talking to him, as he wasn't even listening to me.

Now, this is what's posted on the UPS tracking: "The receiver did not want the order and refused this delivery. / Returned to shipper."

What in the world? leave it here in Rhode Island so I can pick it up. No one refused the delivery!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #599115

You left instructions for them to leave it your house when no one was home ?????? You gotta be kidding !