Verified Reviewer

1.1

I was waiting for a shipment from Macy's with the required signature at the time of delivery. They came to my house twice when I am not there because I work from 7 pm to 7 am.

They left me notifications on the door. Lastly, I contacted a representative, we agreed that I would pick up my package at a nearby office. For that, I paid v.

phone almost 8 dollars with my credit card.

Today July 20, I went to pick up my package, before leaving the office, I noticed that my package was open in a corner, I opened it and my expected purchase WAS NOT, it was STOLEN.

I contacted Macy's customer service, they will replace my purchase.

I contacted UPS customer service 2 times, and they told me that Macy's would handle the claim, I wasted my time and almost $ 8 that I paid UPS to pick up my package myself (with the STOLEN product), which I'm going to claim my credit card.

I just want to tell you that UPS, to me, is unreliable, they have dishonest staff and steal from customers, sorry. I will try to pick up my next purchases, whenever possible, directly at the Macy's store.

The store where I went to pick up my package was very attentive, I do not think they are the culprits, it has cameras, the UPS can check.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments