My girlfriend from the UK sent the package on January 13.It entered my country on the 15th but the tracking said it was offloaded from the airplane so I waited for an update.

But my package never moved, and now it's the 18th and still no update. I tried to email them asking for an explanation but never provided one. We chose UPS Express Saver but it has been 6 days! So slow.

And even if the plane offloaded my parcel the first time due to unforeseen circumstances, doesn't UPS have a back-up plan? Can't they just board it on a different plane?

Does it really have to stay in their facility for 3 days?What the ***?!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #774996

It could be sitting waiting to go through Customs, and UPS has no control how long it could take to clear Customs.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #774971

Does it have to sit for three days?Possibly.

Depends on where you are.

I notice you state specifically where the package originated, conspicuous in its absence is your country/ location.

For instance, if you are many smaller third world countries or smaller towns, or even in a second world spot, it's quite likely there is not a fleet of flights headed to your backwater location.

How many flights arrive and depart ny? How many depart and arrive from lima, Peru?

And how many arrive/ depart Choma, Zambia?

The real question is not how long should it sit, but what estimate was she given for total transportation and how realistic was that given your shabby living situation.