I anticipated a package delivery some where around 8 May. I received an alert notice from UPS stating that the package would be delivered May 8 between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm (4 hours). Two thirty came and went and no package. At 3:15 I called UPS cusomer service and told them the package had not beenm delivered within the window of time "THRY" gave me.

I was told that: rest assured, the package would be delivered by 10PM. Icouldn't believe my ears. I asked what happened to the window of time they had given me. They could not explain why the package had not been delivered during that period of time and said that was an approximation.

I told them I had been home all day waiting for this package, now you're telling me that I need to stay home up and until 10:00 pm with no explanation as to why the package had not been delivered. They were of absolutely no help and it's incredulous that they can't get a package delivered within a 4 hour window.

Something needs to be done here. Even utility companies are now compelled to provide you with a time window for delivery of services. UPS should be compelled to do the same and suiffer consequences when they don't comply

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments