Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS has me chasing my package, no delivery notice on Wednesday - checked the website and it says pick up at an access point lock box, went to access point in middle of night when arrived in town and it is not there, called the 800 number to ask where it is and told it is at the corporation dr. location but they are closed until Monday.

Customer service rep said they realize it is their error but there is nothing they can do to get me my package before then, even though I am flying out of the country on Monday morning before this corporation drive location opens. It is not ok to misinform people on where their packages are. According to your website my package was at a lockbox, why I don’t know... I thought it was to be delivered to my house, but I went to the lockbox location.

I have called the UPS 800 number 6 times in the last 4 days, twice I was told it was at the lockbox, and then when it was not there I was told they would call me back this morning to see how I can get my package before Monday. Then no call from them this morning, so I called and was told there is nothing they can do to get me my package before Monday at 10am when the location opens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments