I mailed a package priority mail that was to be delivered within two days.( I know that is an estimated time) It has been a week and the package still hasn't been delivered.

I called customer service only to be given a claim number, the same status that has been posted since for almost a week, and told my package could take up to thirty days to be delivered. The package was going to Atlanta, not Atlantis. I was told maybe the package hasn't been delivered because there could be a shortage of workers, there could be a number of reasons. WTF!

She was able to pull a scanned image of the package and give me the correct address to where the package is going. This cow then closed out the case and said it was resolved. Mind you, there have been no updates or movements on my package. I had to go through this process again of talking to customer service only to be told the case was closed and resolved because I didn't provide a tracking #.

I lost it. I cannot believe how inept and ridiculous these people are.

USPS Customer Service SUCKS DONKEY BALLS.No wonder they are losing so much money, you think

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments