Package was given to UPS marquette and was sent without checking where it was going just put in the person's address that brought the package.I and my son called Marquette store and gave them my credit number but never asked by the people about the address or how it would arrive or anything they just took the credit card number and charged 860 dollars.

It was an international package. Package was given to Marquette on12 th of December told it would arrive in 5 days it came in around the January 2nd. UPS people in Istanbul due not being able to read english couldn't understand what was going on. Miss.

Brenda from Marquette had sent an email about claiming it but Istanbul UPS said they can't do anything. The reasons were customs and such. But since we were not told about the problems of receiving a package from US we were told to pay 500 more dollars to get it back to US.

Mr.Eyup from UPS Istanbul told me he would get back to me in two weeks about whether or not UPS would be able to help me with the return fee since it was imcompetency of UPS in Marquette that caused the problem but today is the 21 st never called back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments