UPS attempted to deliver my daughter's birthday gift (ipod touch bought through air miles) Wed.Jan.

27 but I was at work so I had it redirected there. It's now the 29th and I have had two UPS workers tell me that it's gone missing and that they are not surprised. One told me that they have had to fire alot of people because they scan and pocket stuff all the time!

Their response?"Oh well, it's gone - you'll have to reorder it because you'll NEVER see it now." Nice...tell that to a ten year old...

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #762897

The package I've been waiting came in at a destination depot already, supposed to be delivered the next day right on time. Suddenly the tracking says "Departure scan", then went to another province! WTF!!!

My daughter who's supposed to receive it from me as a Christmas gift is leaving the night of the delivery date. Now I have to spend more on shipping.

The package was here in the city already, how could some moronic employee(s) do this?

I bought a 8x10 rug from shopnbc, delivered through ups and they say it was lost, how can they lose a rug! it certainly must have been stolen, last scanned in penn. now shopnbc says it takes 5-8 business days to refund the money, which is fine, but I would just like to know the real story, what the heck happened!!

#161967

I hate when you wait every day,standing nearby the window,counting down until it is the 3-4 day period of when they said the package you have been looking forward so much to should come in, and it ends up being the day the jack off decided to send it out.

UPS and FEDEx both are horrible.

Things I hate about UPS and FEDEx.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery and they never deliver your package within the first 4 hours of the window.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery NOR do they deliver your package within the last 8 hours of the window

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery and the station hubs receive the false system confirmation.

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes but when you check online it says "delivery attempt made-no one home".

I hate when you find out this has happen again.

I hate when you call the 800 number you often get a useless pawn.

I hate when they ask me if I would like to file a claim for a lost or damage package.

I hate when one person on the phone tells me something completely different then another.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they act like it's not possible.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they tell you there is not one available.

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager they put you on hold and come back to tell you there is not one available.

I hate when after 20 min on the phone...

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager and finally get one on the phone and feel deep inside they really are not a manager.

I hate when they give you another number to call for help you spend they next 10 min explaining over again what just happen.

I hate when you call the other number they are just as unhelpful.

I hate when the customer rep tells you the best they can do is make a note in the system and wait.

I hate when they don't deliver my package apologize on the phone but then can't do anything about it.

I hate when a Next Day or 2 Day service doesn't make it and they won't give a refund...........unless you push and push and push the issue....then find out your account still hasn't been credited.....you call back and have to start from the beginning.

I hate when you finally get the refund you still hate them.

I hate when you have to play the role of your own freight forwarder and pick up your own package.

Drivers know nothing about insurance claims and processing, so don't listen to them.Whether it was stolen, lost or stepped on by an elephant, UPS packages are insured automatically for $100.

Any additional insurance would be the responsibility of the shipper.

They CANNOT deny a claim if something is lost, period.If you're having trouble getting refunded, it's probably because you have to go through the company that shipped it to you, as the shipper(not you) is the one refunded.