Stopped at a UPS store on a Thursday (3PM) and dropped a package to be mailed to India with diabetic medications (insulin) for my mom who is visiting India. I was told that the package would be in India on Saturday with delivery on Monday. I paid $172 for shipping it.

Thursday night I get an email from UPS saying that the delivery has been delayed due to severe weather conditions. There were no weather issues in Ohio, Kentucky or Pennsylvania on April 02, 2015, unless it was a delayed April fool's joke.

Anyways, today it is the seventh day the package is still not delivered. Columbus, Louisville, Philadelphia, Koeln (Germany), Dubai, Mumbai, Hyderabad (destination city). The package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, exactly 8 days after it was dropped off and full 3 days behind schedule.

If I was told that this will take 8 days, I'd have shipped it via FedEx. I have used FedEx in the past to ship prescriptions for my mom and it was delivered as promised. I would be okay with the shipment being late had it not contained Insulin, which needs to be refrigerated.

It was the one and only time I used UPS. I will never use them to ship anything, time sensitive or not.

UPS SUCKS!!!

Lying BASTARDS!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of diabetic medications shipping. Ups needs to "be honest and truthful, otherwise close the f$%$'in business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diabetic medications shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments