Hellertown, Pennsylvania

Ordered a limited edition -

The Beatles: Rock Band (Limited Edition Premium Bundle) - Model #16851 on 12/24 from K-Mart.Package was lost in transit last location was the UPS terminal.

This particular Bundle is no longer made so I can't find another anywhere, except for one place which is charging twice what I originally paid for it. When calling UPS to inquire about my shipment, I was advised that I must contact K-Mart directly, and they would have to file a claim, even though I was the customer and the one out the money. K-Mart filed a claim on 1/7. Called again to find out status, and was told that the claim was closed.

Had to call K-Mart again and have them file yet another claim on 1/22. I received a letter from UPS advising me that my item was lost -- which I already knew! Have not heard from them since.

In the meantime, I am out the money ($240) since December, I have not received the merchandise, and can't find a replacement.This is the worst delivery service and customer service interaction I have ever received.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I had a very bad experienced with a ups store in culver city, in which I returned a T-MOBILE phone (BLACKBERRY).The lady took the phone and i ask for a receipt but she said it's okay I don't need it.

However a week later, T-mobile has not received my phone; I went back to the UPS store and spoke to the owner and was told the lady that assisted me was not there; I went back again and she advise me that she had to send it out to the post office!!! Is this a joke? Now I had to pay the phone with T-MOBILE, I have however a written note from the Store UPS Manager that they received the phone from me in which I am now going to write a letter to UPS CORPORATE OFFICE. Moral of the story?

DONT TRUST ANYONE,this had made me stress and depressed.:cry

It's rare for a package to be legitimately lost, but it happens.

That being said though, you are legally entitled to a refund, and if you found out that the claim had been closed, that means that a refund has been issued to the sender, Kmart.All packages are insured automatically for up to $100 went sent via UPS.

Unfortunately, you have to go through KMart to get your refund, and it sounds like they're making it difficult.

UPS would NEVER deny a claim when something is lost.