I've never had a problems with UPS before, but when you do its a disaster.I have adopted a family that could not provide presents to their kids this year due to circumstances.

The party is supposed to be 12/14 today. My package was suppose to be here on the 10th....but its been sitting in Mesquite, TX since then and I am only 5 miles away, the real kicker is the weather has been nice since the 10th and it gets posted due to bad weather.....Where are you driving it to? to get 5 miles? Alaska.

You send a email to CS and it says you will have a email in 1 business day....I've sent two emails now and more than 1 business day has passed. What is UPS doing to make up the shipment costs (obviously it nots coming in 2nd day air, and obviously the weather is NOT preventing it) and are they working on Saturday and Sunday to get these packages delivered?

Maybe it wouldn't be so upsetting, if the package was even moving but all the packages in Mesquite seem to be sitting for days....Maybe tonight....UPS will show up at the Christmas party for the adopted families and be dressed like Santa and make this delivery, probably not, and I will be sure to take a picture of that kid that there is no present under the tree for....If you want to make it right, work longer hours and the weekend, the rest of America has too when they have a job to be delivered by a deadline.No excuses, just make it right

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Update on my package..It show to be scheduled by end of day today the 17th(yesterday 15th it showed that)....Finally....But now again you can see below its gone to Mesquite to Dallas to Mesquite to Dallas to Mesquite and now its back to Date unavailable for delivery as of now.....2nd day air

Location Date Local Time Activity

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/17/2013 10:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Dallas, TX, United States 12/17/2013 6:38 A.M. Departure Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/17/2013 6:34 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/16/2013 10:17 P.M. Arrival Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/16/2013 9:48 P.M. Departure Scan

12/16/2013 6:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Mesquite, TX, United States

12/11/2013 2:00 P.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.

Mesquite, TX, United States

12/10/2013 11:00 P.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.

Lexington, KY, United States 12/10/2013 5:24 A.M. Departure Scan

United States 12/09/2013 6:13 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Shipping Information To:

ROWLETT, TX, US Shipped By UPS 2nd Day Air®

Dallas, Texas, United States #758963

I have the EXACT same problem!I'm not 5mi away but this is the same line of bull I'm getting.

I placed my order on NOV 30 and still haven't received it!

I called the shipper of the package and THEY told me that my delivery was TRANSFERRED to USPS and I should get it by Dec 17.

The shipper was able to give me more info than UPS!:(

Mesquite, Texas, United States #758844

If UPS is only (5) miles from your home,Why did you not just drive the (5) miles to pick up the package yourself.UPS is out and Working because i recieved my package on this past wed.Give the people a break.Complain about something that is important,If you can't wait go pick up your own "DAM PACKAGE".And know i do not work for UPS but if i did,I would tell all of you to "KISS WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE".

to BECKY #758953

Thank you for your comment.I got a reply from UPS last night:

Unfortunately, our records do not show the new delivery date.

I encourage you to continue tracking this package online to obtain the current status.

This is about a business transaction and a hefty price for delivery 2nd day air. Delivery date was to be December 11th. I also work M-F during their hours and UPS doesn't happen to be open on Saturday or Sunday for pickup or I would be happy to pick it up.

Maybe you didn't read the title of the URL of this site we are commenting on.Have a Merry Christmas!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #758430

Grow up! You could have purchased the gifts at stores, instead of ordering them. When I need something by a certain date, I make sure I order it a about a month to six weeks ahead of time.

to anonymous #758444

You know why this is an idiotic comment?Because the responder is suggesting that it is the submitters fault for ordering something online.

That purchase, including delivery, was a business transaction that is just as valid as anything else. It is not like UPS is doing favors or delivering for free...

UPS (and specifically this hub) really does have a problem - with both logistics and customer service.Now they are trying to fix it, but unfortunately the older packages are not moving because they are delivering newer packages first to save the bottom-line.

rfraw2001
to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #758458

Thank you!!!And you are definitely right they are moving newer packages before the earlier ones from the week, even with the normal delivery schedule.

Have a Happy Holiday!!!

rfraw2001
to anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #758457

Thanks for your comment, but you must not understand that sometimes when you adopt a family you have limited time to get the gifts in, and in this case its sold out in the stores, this was the one thing this little boy wanted and I made special arrangements to pay a higher price in order to get for him and to pay for 2 day air delivery.Its rather immature your comment since we are talking about the fact that UPS customer service is not responding, the fact that the hub is 5 miles aways and they are putting "weather conditions" as why they didn't deliver yet and there has been no issues in Mesquite for weather the majority of the week.

No reason when you pay for 2nd day air for this to be happening.Hope you have a Merry Christmas....