Ups dropped my package off on my door step with nobody home and didn't even check to see if anybody was home, the company that it was shipped from had a note send to ups to have the package signed for and they had just left the package which will sit there for a week with nobody home and none that can pick it up so now I can possibly be stolen.What if there was 1000 dollars sitting in that box they just threw on to my step.

Terrible practice by this company and all they could tell me on the phone is we apologize, they couldn't even send a driver out to pick it back up so there wouldn't be a chance of someone stealing it like they don't have drivers all over the area . Come on off it change you policies and procedures customer service is a joke.

This is the second time I had this happen now all all cost I will pay extra for another company to ship it to avoid using ups.I advise everyone to not take the chance with them it's not worth it there not going to help when your package is missing.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yes, "we are so sorry" and "we apologize" and if you go on about it, they actually hang up on you!!!