Resolved
1.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 02, 2016

So I requested a call back from local UPS Rep and I did get a call back.However there is nothing more he can tell me other than repeat the online tracking information just like customer service rep.

He said it will be delivered today and I replied that's what UPS said yesterday. I finally received my package after 3 days at 7:01pm. My advice is if you are the receiver don't expect anything more other than the online tracking information. It is better to contact sender and ask sender to put a trace.

BTW, I have the same experience with USPS.I requested call back but no one ever calls me back in the USPS case.

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2016

for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery.This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll see what happens.

This is only the beginning of Christmas season (1st week after Thanksgiving 12/01/16). I called customer service twice. First time they said the package scanned but was left on the dock but it is in the truck now will delivery today but it did not.

Called second time next day they said They don't know why it was not delivered previous day perhaps too many packages they can't deliver all.Attached is the tracking information.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups ground and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups ground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments