3.0
Turnaround Time

My package was delivered this afternoon at shortly before noon, 2-24-2016.I tracked the package earlier in the day and was expecting delivery.

The package was placed in front of my door, but the problem I see was there was no knock or door bell ring to alert me of delivery. I needed to get something from my car and when I opened my front door I saw the package. I didn't like it one bit leaving the package like that with no warning.

If this is the way UPS is going to deliver packages, I for one will never use them again.I've used UPS in the past many times and never, ever had this happen.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and nonchalance about urgency of delivery times paid for. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments