Ingleside, Texas

My package was delivered to the wrong address. It was signed for by someone I do not know and cannot locate.

No one to ask at UPS. I have no recourse with UPS. There is no one to complain to. Obviously the driver delivered my package to the wrong address.

The only thing I know to do is find every forum I can to spread the word about what a sorry excuse for a company that UPS is.

I will never have anything shipped by UPS again and use every opportunity to tell folks that they are incompetent. Thank you

Comments

I'm on the opposite end here! I have handed my correct package but the carrier had me sign the wrong form!

Now a stranger thinks I have his Medication package but I truly DO NOT! :upset He's very mad at me. He called the police and they interviewed me! Very inconvenient and embarrassing to have a police officer show up at your work place!

In the end, UPS truly did have me sign the wrong thing, but it was on the electronic device only asking for a signature and nothing more! UPS had his package sitting in the delivery room the whole time! What waste of time and energy! I do not like being accused of lying and stealing!

GRRRRRR!!! :sigh I'm never signing for anything again!

#194991

I had this happen several times and in instance the UPS people crossed out the address and put a different one in. Why, I will never know. I try not to order from any company that uses only UPS because when I receive boxes, they are usually banged up.

#194937

Simple solution. If you wanted the package delivered to you you should have had your parents check the order form filled out before you sent it.

#194038

What do you mean, no recourse? If something is misdelivered, you get a refund.

It happens all the time. You may have to go through the company you ordered it from, but it's totally refundable.

#193535

if you have the receipts, find out which driver took it elsewhere and keep pestering UPS.

UPS Reviews