1.7

I sent a package to Florida on December 20th.It was delivered the next day....

to the wrong address!!! and when I called the representatives they told me "well, it's going to be hard to retrieve your package, since it was sent to an Amazon return address".I was like wtf! why would my package end up there in the first place. After 8 days the package was sent to the local ups office, they never called me to let me know, I had to track the box and hunt it down.

Once I'm there, this employee with a not very nice attitude, says your package is not here we will call you! I was like, no, my box is here, find it! Then he comes back with the box, and I asked for my refund and he said, "well that's directly with UPS"... and I was like "Wait I'm confused....

where am I right now? FEDEX? I said no, I paid for service here, you give me my money back"..He said he will call again "UPS" hahah, seriously!! and talk to them so they can refund the money today, Dec 30th, 2014.

One hour later, I get a call from UPS and the guy says that I will have the refund within the next 7-10 days.. I mean!

I can't believe that on top of their lousy customer service, the fact that they never delivered the package, they cost me a great inconvenient because I missed the person who was going to take the package overseas, I also have to wait 7 more days to get my money back??NEVER USE UPS!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: As this package was going to be delivered to FL, when someone was going to take it to Bogota, Colombia, I would like UPS to send my package to Bogota, Colombia free of charge..

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments