Verified Reviewer

1.7

How does a company misdeliver packages to my home on a regular basis? It was a mystery UNTIL I observed a gentleman with earphones in his ear, a phone in one hand and a package in the other walk straight to my neighbors house and leave package there!

THEY ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR JOB and doing what they are paid for

Writing this because instead of happening every few months, its now happening twice a week.

RIDICULOUS. My address is on my mailbox with arrow pointing to the house, on a sign by drive at and on house in 6 inch high numbers.

To add insult to injury, I cannot for the life of me contact another human at 800 number OR find local office to discuss the issue and have a note put on my account.

I pay dearly for some of these deliveries and after over 5 years of chasing my own packages at neighbors, I am done.

UPS...GET WITH IT AND HAVE YOUR EMPLOYEES DO WHAT YOU AND THEY ARE PAID TO DO.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 3941 Thirlane Road Northwest, Roanoke, VA 24019