This is the second time UPS in Durham, NC failed to deliver my packages to me, left them at the apartment management office, and did not leave a note at my door.I have been waiting for these supplies all month, they were delivered a week ago and the only way I know this is because I contacted the sender.

These are diabetic and incontinent supplies for an elderly Alzheimer patient. The packages are really big boxes and I now have to find a way to get them. I was at home waiting on the day they say they left them, but they do not even bother to come to the door. I requested previously that they not be left there, but at the door or returned to UPS and I would pick them up if I'm not at home.

The delivery people for this UPS don't seem to care or have any idea of how they do their job.

If they'd just come to the door to leave a note, they would have known someone was at home.Tired of their laziness!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was delivery and incompetent delivery driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments