Package delivery scheduled the 9th, it arrived at local hub on the evening of the 8th as expected.I received delivery email update at 5:30 AM on the 9th changing delivery to the 10th.

Of course I called UPS customer service to find out what the problem is. Woman told me she would check, put me on hold. She told me there's no reason it should not be delivered today, the 9th as she said she is checking another screen. She said she would send a message to the hub with my name and # and I should expect a call by the end of the day.

I asked what the "End of the day" to be called will have to do with getting my package today? I asked for the hub phone #, said that's not available.

Ridicules waste of time!!UPS is the worst shipper!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments