THEY CALLED ME TO TELL ME, IF I WANT MY PACKAGE THAT I PAID 2 DAY SHIPPING FOR, TO COME TO THEIR HUB AND PICK IT UP MYSELF.WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS???

THEY HAVE MANIPULATED THE TRACKING DATA FOR THE PACKAGE, IN ORDER TO SAVE FACE. I CAN GET NO ANSWERS FROM ANYONE WITH THIS COMPANY THAT MAKE AN SENSE.

I HAVE CALLED, EMAILED AND CALLED AGAIN.I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND, WHILE THIS COMPANY HAS MY PACKAGE, MY SHIPPINH MONEY, AND A HAD ATTITUDE THE WHOLE WAY AROUND.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Pleo

It sounds as though they attempted delivery and no one was home to sign for it.In that case, yes, you have to go pick it up at their hub.

They cannot manipulate the tracking data as the shipper is the one who generates it.

The shipper has the receipt of all services.Have you checked with the shipper?