Fort Saint John, British Columbia

my shipment arrived in delta, half hour drive from my house!last week.

now from delta you idiots decided to send it to Washington state!!! now its Monday and the tracking says its being delivered today, it said it left the dispatch in delta at 6.19 am and now it is 2.00 o'clock in the after noon and still no package!!! to make things worse you charged me $ 22.00 so i made sure i had the money to pay for it!!! i phoned your office to find out what has happened to my package!!!

you people told me you would email me a password, when i got the password and used it it said it was invalid!!!! also i was told the $22.00 could not be payed with cash, maybe some one should have told me that in a email!!!!!!! so now i had to go and get a Canadian postal money order just to pay you to get my package!!!!! you see i have no credit card or cheques.YOU ARE THE WORST OUTFIT I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!

ALL THE PACKAGES I HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM OTHER COMPANIES I HAD NEVER HAD TO PAY ANYTHING ACCEPT THE CHARGE OF SHIPPING!!!!

YOU CALL THE $22.00 TAX AND DUTY BUT I KNOW IT JUST GOES INTO YOUR POCKET!!!!!!!!!!*** YOU WHAT A *** OPERATION!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor tracking tool, offshore reps that cant transfer call to us rep and non-english speaking service representative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments