I order a bed from Amazon to be delivered by UPS. UPS sent it to the wrong facility ("Possible delay delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility") It was suppose to be delivered on Thursday, Then Friday.

Now it won't be delivered until Saturday. I now have three guess that will be sleeping on the floor. When I called to complain I was told I couldn't file a complaint, because it hadn't arrived at final destination. I explained that I didn't want to lodge a complaint regarding the final destination facility.

My bed was suppose to come to Sparks NV. The Lathrop CA facility sent it to Eureka CA. I don't understand why it is going to take 2 days for it to go 345 miles. Not sure how they even got the two faculties mixed up except apparently they don't double check the data entry.

Why didn't they put a priority on it since they made the error. I have no complaint about the UPS Driver in Sparks NV. They are wonderful!! I broke my arm the same day I was moving into my new home.

Since I wasn't able to get out I did a lot of on line shopping. I received a number of packages on a daily bases for approximately 4 weeks the delivery driver would bring the packages inside for me and they loved my 4 dogs (one being a 12 year old Pitbull).

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments