Proprietor of UPS store in E Hallandale Beach Blvd in Hallandale, FL (Lisa) refuses to take responsibility or file a claim for damages.

I went to the store with several items to ship. They included a DVD box-set (GSP Rushfit) a large yoga mat and 2 sets of dumbbells (10's and 15's). I was carrying them in a duffel bag and needed a box as well. I asked Lisa how much it would cost and we negotiated back and forth until we agreed on a price. She sent a young man to get a box and placed it on the scale and then he loaded the box to get a weight. We settled the bill and I left.

When the package arrived the dvd set was crushed, broken and dvd's were all scuffed up. The UPS store did not include any packaging materials whatsoever! They never even mentioned it when I was there. I send in pictures of the box, pictures of the damages and an invoice showing the cost of the dvd set. Now it has been 2 months and I finally get a response to one of my many messages that (to sum up) you were difficult and I don't remember us packaging it so we aren't going to help you further. I suggested to check the cameras and she said they don't have any. How convenient?!

Why do consumers have to continually get screwed even if there case is legit?

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments