Additional Fees

my wife mailed a package today 8/4/17 at approx.1049hrs.from store #4318 to my daughter in Pensicola fl.

It was the size of a credit card and weighed 12.26 grams. it was a remote control with the battery removed. Your company charged her $11.68 and informed her it should arrive in 7 to 10 days!!! My wife is older and a bit slow these days but why would you do that to a senior citizen and a veteran at that.

I had no idea she was going to take it to your location. I had it on the kitchen table to mail by regular USPS. I checked the weight to the nearest 100th of a gram and I knew I could put it in a plain envelope and mail it for $1.00 and it would arrive on Monday the7th of Aug. The post office couldn't guarantee a Monday delivery but everything we have mail on Fridays using their service ( regular letter size only), have always arrived on the following Monday; 3-4 days.

So your company chargers a 1200% markup and can't even offer a delivery time of 10 days!! Iwill never use your services and will make sure my wife and friends don't either.. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR COMPANY for taking advantage of her!!!!

Michael W.Perry disabled veteran on a tiny fixed income.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

This is not any type of official UPS site.

You are complaining to strangers on the internet who have no affiliation at all with UPS.

MattD78

Not sure how they took advantage of her.They told her how much it would be.

And if she didn't like the price could have said "that's too much" and taken it back home.

She went to UPS, they told her the price, she decided to ship it and pay what they quoted.I fail to see how UPS did anything wrong.

to MattD78 #1357521