I sent a time sensitive package via UPS overnight to Florida. UPS missed their connecting flight so package delayed.

I called again UPS said engine trouble. Package late ,UPS said they would issue credit. I get the bill with a late fee. No credit.

I call UPS they say sorry it is passed the 15 day timeframe to get a full or part credit. I talked to 3 different people in Central America and after long waits on hold no help. The package took 2 days instead of overnight so they should adjust right? Nope they said they can not help me out.

I told them I am sorry no credit then close my account. They could care less.

I am going to FED EX in the future. Good bye UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

My driver is insane . He was unloading a toilet as he picked it up you could hear the broken glass in the box so i rejected the shipment .

The next day he delivered the same broken toilet when nobody was looking just like a sneak . What kind of person dose this ? A sick mentally disturbed person , a dishonest person , a sneaky person .

Then i call the main office to let them know they have a nut working for them and they never called me back . I don't want this driver on my property because he is a bad person.