1.1
Tracking Tool

My son was in Vancouver and had forgotten his iPod in Calgary.I paid for overnight express to be able to get it to him before he flew out for Japan.

I sent the parcel from Cochrane, Alberta to Vancouver on Monday morning July 25. He was flying out on Thursday afternoon July 28. It was recieved in Burnaby on Tuesday morning. The parcel was not delivered to the address until Thursday afternoon.

He did not recieve it as he was gone. I paid to overnight, why would it take 3 days to deliver? Then I had to pay for it to be shipped back to me. With another company and then pay to ship it to him overseas.

All I have asked is to get my money back that I paid to UPS. All I am getting is the runaround. It has been over a month and still waiting for a response. I would like to get this settled.

I also will be posting my complaint on line as a warning to others.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups overnight delivery service from Ups was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments