Every time I have to deal with UPS it's a hassle and I am always inconvenienced by the drivers and delivery times.They rarely come within the gaping 4-hour window provided and sometimes do not deliver at all that day.

Several times they have left notices on the door that no one was home, when in fact I sit by the front door waiting because I've learned over the years that this is a little ploy of theirs if the weather is not so good or if the package is heavy...ESPECIALLY if the package is heavy.

There have also been times when I have left a signed note on the door for the package to be left in a certain area, ~ one where no one can see, ~ and again I will find a notice on the door.

When calling customer service, I am told that it is "up to the driver's discretion." Well, it's not his *** package!!!It's not up to him/her what to do with MY property or to go against my instructions.

OVERALL, THIS IS A TERRIBLE SHIPPING COMPANY AND I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY HAVEN'T BEEN DRIVEN OUT OF BUSINESS BY THEIR COMPETITORS OR COMPLETELY ABANDONED BY DISGRUNTLED CONSUMERS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments