Avoid UPS store 0798 Tigard Oregon at all costs. Skip started out friendly, but didn't package expensive item properly.

I paid extra for packing and insurance It arrived shattered. He denied responsibility, the claim was first denied, until I insisted he claim it again; the recipient send 3 photos and a sworn statement. WHEN YOU SHIP AT A UPS STORE YOU CAN'T FILE THE CLAIM YOURSELF. THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED .YOU ARE NOT SHIPPING VIA UPS YOU ARE SHIPPING VIA A FRANCHISE.

After a month, many phone calls, many trips to the store, I finally got the insurance check. Then he tells me to not call his associates again because I made them cry. NOT!!!! I called for the 25th time ..Skip isn't there as usual, and asked the girl to call Skip on his cell phone and have him call me.

I have a witness who heard my call. I tried to let him know that I did not harass the girls. HE SAID, I TRUST MY GIRLS. What a miserable mess.

The moral of the story is....pack it yourself and go to the UPS shipping hub.

They you won't have to deal with UPS franchise owners who deny being associated with UPS and who can't package an expensive item properly. Never again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments