I live in San Diego ca, every time I need a package from a company they send it through this wannabe company UPS.They are the most lying, unorganized people I have ever gotten a package delivered from!

The first time I had a problem they never even showed up they lied and said they came I was home all day in my front room no show. Then I was receiving a check, banks close at 5-6pm. I paid about $30-$40 extra for the air day service in the morning they didn't show up til 8pm!!! (so there went my day) And they ran away before I can say anything.

SO WTF I call UPS this girl says she can't help me and maybe I live in a "weird" place or a place far from san diego I live in Fashion Valley and not far from anything and it's a great neighborhood, I can't believe what I was hearing. I swear companies need to let the customer choose who we want to send out our packages, because I HATE UPS.

Regular usps is better than they are.DO NOT UPS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE WAITING ALL DAY FOR A LETTER, PACKAGE , OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments