1.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hello

I've send a parcel abroad using UPS at Aug/2016 and they returned the parcel to me charging twice the value without my consent - just because the receiver didn't accept the parcel.

I've tried to get in contact with their support and nobody answer why I need to pay twice for something that wasn't even delivered.

#161121-015188

#161118-006735

#161112-002916

#161108-002646

A decent company don't charge the customer with his approval.

I'm just realised that THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS and I will never use their services again.

cristianoattie wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $218 and wants Ups to "not being charge again just because the parcel has returned to me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was charging me twice to return the parcel and customer service use monologues to answer your questions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments