Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On July my mum posted the original document from Russia to UK. I have needed this documents to organize my passport. Everything was ok till the letter came to Edinburgh. UPS Edinburgh managed to loose it somewhere.

I cant trust UPS anymore. I m dealing only with DHL. Also they have being making refund since July as well. I chase them up today again.

I m wondering when this story will finish. UPS provides a poor service which we cant accept. I will never use UPS in the future. Hope my story would be an example for everyone.

Nataly McDonald

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups international shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was big disappointment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments