The UPS delivery-person is either ***, or lazy or both.

My address was "correct" as seen in "tracking" package online screen.

When I called the customer service Rep, was kind enough to inform that they indeed had my correct address and didn't have my apt. number. Even if this were true there is a directory in the lobby of my building. Now it can't be delivered until Monday.

I paid extra for this package to arrive early, as it was a gift for a family member. I had to cancel it and rush out to buy a new one from a store.

This cost my extra money and heart ache.

Dealing with UPS is ALWAYS STRESSFUL.

I have gotten to the point that when I have to order anything I ask if they use any other carrier besides UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

In a same boat. I ordered from Costco, Package should have been delivered Friday, on their site it says "The street number is incorrect.

This may delay delivery. We're attempting to update the address. / We've contacted the receiver." They have not contacted me regarding this. When i called Monday and ask them about my package, they told me that driver says that there is no such address.

I have been operating from this same address for last 25 years. UPS is the worst company to deal with

Wichita, Kansas, United States #876597

Ummmm....

It is the fault of UPS that the sender did not put an Apt # on the label?

The drivers job is to deliver to the address on the label, not play detective to try and locate a person, there is not time for that!

So, your anger is misdirected, your anger should be with the original sender for failing to give a complete address for the driver to deliver to.