The UPS delivery-person is either ***, or lazy or both.

My address was "correct" as seen in "tracking" package online screen.

When I called the customer service Rep, was kind enough to inform that they indeed had my correct address and didn't have my apt. number. Even if this were true there is a directory in the lobby of my building. Now it can't be delivered until Monday.

I paid extra for this package to arrive early, as it was a gift for a family member. I had to cancel it and rush out to buy a new one from a store.

This cost my extra money and heart ache.

Dealing with UPS is ALWAYS STRESSFUL.

I have gotten to the point that when I have to order anything I ask if they use any other carrier besides UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

In a same boat.I ordered from Costco, Package should have been delivered Friday, on their site it says "The street number is incorrect.

This may delay delivery. We're attempting to update the address. / We've contacted the receiver." They have not contacted me regarding this. When i called Monday and ask them about my package, they told me that driver says that there is no such address.

I have been operating from this same address for last 25 years.UPS is the worst company to deal with

Wichita, Kansas, United States #876597

Ummmm....

It is the fault of UPS that the sender did not put an Apt # on the label?

The drivers job is to deliver to the address on the label, not play detective to try and locate a person, there is not time for that!

So, your anger is misdirected, your anger should be with the original sender for failing to give a complete address for the driver to deliver to.