While vacationing in Arizona I ordered four boxes of oranges to be shipped to Wisconsin.After the order was made it became clear I would have to sign that they were not responsible for freezing of the produce which I assumed meant on the doorstep.
WHen the first box arrived at my son's and no one was home, we figured the fruit had frozen because the UPS man had not put them inside and there was no one there to take them. WHEN they arrived at my house--I was here and the FRUIT WAS ALREADY FROZEN. RIP OFF!
Now I find out there is no guarantee for fruit or perishables.Why would anyone think it was safe to send it if NO care whatsoever is taken??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Arizona Citrus
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "Yes I wait all year for the peppermint Oreos to come out and then I purchase 3 pkgs and 1 of the packages is short 5 cookies . I real..."
- "My husband bought me a guess coat for Christmas. It is horrible. It listed for over 200 doolars. Got it on sale for a little over 100. Wore ita few..."
- "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."