I dilivered a packeage for Sat.delivery yet was never told that the package was not deliverable in that area till Sat.

when it didn't show up! Then a supervisor promise over the phone they would get it there Mon. morning first thing! THAT WAD A LIE!!!

I'm now being told that it will be delivered after 6pm where as I had a dead line to meet and that is why I paid for the service for Sat. delivery. UPS is really a rip off and there dispatch in BHM (vicky ) was rude and has no consideration for a cliants situation as long as they have there money!!! I recommend FED-EX to all they are the way to go.

I have had three mis-haps with UPS and they are not trust worthy at all.

Ms.P

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #694250

Ooohhh. I knew that would happen at some point! And I can only imagine what was "bleeped" out by the system in asterisks.

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #694061

First of: *delivered, *promised, *WAS, *their, *mishaps (one word, no hyphen.)

Now, it is correct that they may not know if they can deliver to a specific area until it is actually in the nearest hub.This is because the USA is a pretty big place!

Was it ever delivered? Regardless you will get a refund! Whether it was delivered late or not delivered at all, you will get a refund.

This is unless the address was typed incorrectly or you were prompted a warning that said the address is undeliverable!Sometimes they do know in advance and if so, they will prompt you!

to Nick1346 #694214

Funny you had to point that reviewer's typos, when you can't even spell "off" correctly. What a ***.