This is not the 1st time this has happened to me and out of 6 houses on a cul-de-sac they cannot or do not take the time to actually look at the addresses on the mailbox or the houses.They just want to get the package delivered and they quite frankly DO NOT CARE whose house they pitch it to.

They also have some not so helpful or friendly customer service reps who can and do get an attitude with you when you talk to them and they will hang up on you! Nice UPS, really nice people you've got that supposedly are there for your customers. Wish now I had gotten the woman's name or employee ID number who I spoke with not that it would have helped from keeping her from being so snide and rude in the future. Here's my thoughts & message for UPS in general.....

F-U all!Stick with USPS or FED-EX whenever possible folks.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #757105

Obviously, the get confused at your address.I suggest you put up a nice, big house number sign.

They make nice ones in all styles, etc.which will match the decor of your home.

to nikalseyn #757314

Well seeing that I have a rather large, black number 8 posted on the top of my mailbox post in addition to a bold brass #8 on my front door, and another number 8 on the column next to the front porch I would think I've done all I can do to "show" what my house number is.I think maybe an extra large stencil of the number 8 along with a can of white spray paint and spraying the rather large 8 on the end of my driveway just might do the trick.

I appreciate your nice tip though.:roll