Turnaround Time

I live in downtown Vancouver BC - I HATE UPS and their *** delivery so much that if you ship UPS and I order from you - I WILL CANCEL- they don't even attempt delivery to condos in Vancouver- saw the driver sitting behind my building and when I asked him about my parcel I noticed he was sitting there updating the computer he had- next thing I checked on line and it stated he attempted delivery which he clearly did not and it took 4 days to get a card from them. Only other option is to travel 3 hours round trip in day traffic to their Richmond BC depot - notice they do not even have a hub anywhere in Vancouver to pick up - best part them are only open till 6 pm Mon-Fri- who the *** operates that way anymore. THEY SUCK and if you use them for delivery good luck keeping customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "don't both i avoid ups at all costs and bad mouth them too" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments