2.0
Additional Fees

This time, they left a delivery notice on my door, with an address for pickup.I checked the info notice online and the webpage told me it was at a different address.

So I called UPS. The woman told me my package was at the address displayed online. So I went there and the guy behind the desk told me that although I'd come to the right place, they didn't have it and that I should try a UPS depot a few miles away. So I went to the depot.

They had the package but wouldn't give it to me. Turns out the notice that had been left on my door should have gone to the house 3 doors down and the package was for him.

All this driving around whilst in rush hour.Probably just over an hour of my time totally wasted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tracking tool and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and incompetent delivery driver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments