2.9
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Well I posted awhile ago that I was mad about how UPS does delivery when the package is finally ready to be delivered.Now I have a new *** found problem.

My package is only one hour away. The deliver date is set for Wednesday, it's now Tuesday. The package has been sitting in the same location since Saturday night, did not move. Then when the package did move it went a mere 26 miles and has not moved since then.

Now I know that the scanning is not one hundred percent accurate, but I find this to be ridiculous. If you are a person like me that tracks the package, then I find it no problem to deliver the package early. I don't think that I would ever see a bad review that said, "delivered a day early, not expecting it so early missed the delivery man." I think that people would be happier if the package did come early. It would also look better on the company if they delivered the package earlier rather than wait tell the last minute to deliver.

With this being said, we are now getting hammered with winter snow. I know that this does effect the delivery time, but if the package had moved from the location that is was in, which is a mere hour away, then the package would be on time and not take a chance of being late due to weather. I think that UPS should also read some of the complaints on this website. I know that a lot of this is people like me ranting a little bit, but is the stuff on this sight not right and stuff they could fix?

I do not like that companies use UPS, USE FEDX! On a good note though the delivery people are very friendly. I have been at work when they are going to miss me to sign for the package and they delivered it right to me at work. Now when you call the customer service people they tell me to pick it up at a different location it costs money.

The delivery people tell me otherwise. They are actually quite pleased most times to deliver it early. The delivery man said "This saves time and milage since I did not have to go to that part of town." So this may be a helpful hint to some. The delivery men are just like us and want to get the package to where it is going as fast as they can.

I know I said in my las review that they passed my house three times before stopping which makes no sense either, but that is the route that they have to take.

***!Condense the gasoline!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was delivery, time that delivery takes and accuracy of tracking tool Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments