This is an ongoing problem at my apt complex.UPS many times will not come to deliver to my door.

They will just take to leasing office. When like last night this is particularly a major problem is no one is at leasing office so no one is there to sign for & lock up packages YET the packages (like last evening) for everyone here including mine was just dumped off, left in lobby where anyone walking by could pick up packages and walk off with them. This happens frequently. Customer Service promised a call from regional person last night before 8PM...never got one.

Called this morning and got excuse they tried to call but VM didn't work...well my phone was ON so it would not have gone to VM. Even called my cell carrier to verify my phone was just fine. SO waited for another call back and lady name of Robin called. She made ALL kinds of excuses and easy to tell she was no even really listening to me.

She had plenty of excuses too. The "service" here is so bad even the night manager told me MANY people have missing packages with no delivery. No one was there last evening at 5:25PM to even sign for packages he said. I had an expensive package I never received, same thing happened, had to go thru many emails with shipper because they wanted payment for something I never got.

My packages have been wrongly delivered to homes (I am in apt complex) down the street, wrong apt. Numbers, etc. over & over and Service from UPS never gets better. They at least those times made driver go back and retrieve my packages.

How do they even stay in business. Also, the drivers when they actually DO come to my door are rude...except for one guy. Robin says she will talk to driver but I know nothing will change as nothing ever has before. With Christmas season coming I will not order from retailers that use UPS.

One year Christmas they never did find my package and if they did show up it is 9PM ...Horrible "unservice" for YEARS!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups ground delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments