In the past 3 months, there obviously has been a new driver in my area of N.Ft.

Myers, Fl. who will not bring my packages to my door as the other drivers have done in the past 18 yrs. I live about 150-200 ' from the road and he leaves it partially down the driveway where I cannot see it from my home. I have called and complained 4 times and on the 3rd call I did receive a call back from the local area telling me that the driver said that I had dogs out front and someone in a red truck told him so.

I do not have any person in my household nor know anyone with a red truck and my dogs are never out front, they are in the house most of the time or in my fenced in back yard. I told the girl this and when I called a 4th time this happened she said the driver was adamant about what he told her about the dogs and I told her he was lying and just too lazy to go down my driveway. One time I had printed material delivered and the box was rained on (luckily the material was not damaged).

Many people drive in & out of my driveway and it could have easily been stolen.Last call was a few days ago and I asked to speak to the drivers supervisor and no work yet.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Driver in my area.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

North Fort Myers, Florida, United States #915532

Ok after 7 phone calls and no phone call back from a manger, as promised, I had to drive over to the local UPS service center and talk with a supervisor who called me back later on that day after speaking with the driver and told me that the driver will now deliver the packages to my door.Apparently this driver is afraid of my dogs who are behind a fence and not even near where he will be delivering, what a baby.

But this is what it took to get things straight.UPS has horrible customer service.