Dec. 10 I spent 30 minutes with a USP clerk. Trying to ship freight COD , he said that he couldn't. This young man seen to be lost in his environment. After talking on the telephone and talking to some one in the back of his desk area, he then told me ,he could. He charged me 24.51 to ship. He said that USP will send a check for the amount you paid.. The shipping ID is #MAGMKUo771R33.

E-mail from ups Grace C. instructed me to check with my customer for status of shipment and cod payment.

My customer confirmed that he had received shipment and paid the COD.

( Grace C. ) ( 01/03/2015 02:21 PM Dear UPS Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry if you have not received the COD payment yet. I need to forward your information to the appropriate department for resolution. Please provide me with the following information:

* Your last name* The best telephone number to reach you* Your address for documentation purposes

I immediately gave this information.

Email ( Grace C. ) ( 01/03/2015 03:50 PM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST)Dear Ed,Thank you for the information. I have forwarded your concern to the appropriate department for further assistance. You can expect a call no later than 3 P.M. on Monday, 01/05/15.

Got no call

Email ( Maylin Campos ) ( 01/09/2015 08:51 AM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST)Dear Ed,

Thank you for your response. I have forwarded your concern to the appropriate package facility for further assistance. You can expect a call today by 10:00 A. M. to follow up with you.

I am truly sorry that you have not received your COD payment yet. Thank you for making us aware of the situation and allowing us to respond. Please contact us if you need any additional assistance.

Email ( Maylin Campos ) ( 01/12/2015 08:30 AM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST)Dear Ed,

Thank you for your e-mail. Our records indicate that your inquiry was forwarded to the COD division for resolution on 01/09/15. Our system shows that they spoke with Margaret *** and she gave authorization for this concern to be closed. Please contact Margaret for final resolution.

Regards,

Maylin C. By Email ( Maylin Campos ) ( 01/16/2015 08:22 AM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST)Dear Ed,

Thank you for your e-mail. Since you were wondering about the status of your COD payment, the proper division has been contacted to get assistance. On 01/03/15, this division called you at 10:23 A. M. and they advised you that a letter containing digital image of this check will be sent.

Then on 01/08/15, you wrote inquiring about the status of this check. Another message was sent to the COD division to get assistance. On 01/09/15, this division spoke with Margaret *** at 12:46 P. M. who gave authorization for this message to be closed because there was no need to further investigate. That is why, in the previous e-mail I recommended you to check with Margaret to verify detailed information about that conversation.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with this shipment. Please contact us if you need any additional assistance.

I sent several e-mails requesting Margaret ***'s e-mail address and tel. number and received no reply.

Maylin C.

I had a chat with customer service on this issueHelen Y.: Let me check on that.Edward: the corrected amount $24.51Helen Y.: Just a moment while I review your tracking information.Helen Y.: Please stay online Edward: I think I understood that a check was sent to a wrong addressHelen Y.: Did you check with MARGARET *** who is the one that was contacted about this matter Edward: I have tried and can not make contactHelen Y.: I understand.Edward: I have ask for her email address or tel number, but got no reply Helen Y.: I am so sorry about this situation since UPS cannot make any other arrangements when this person has already authorize UPS to have the issue closed since there is no further research needed/ Edward: Can you give me her email address or tel numberHelen Y.: I am sorry we do not have her contact information to provide I apologize/

TEdward: This is a jokeHelen Y.: I am really sorry about this situation. I do understand that these options do not meet your needs. Unfortunately there aren't any available alternatives.

Friends UPS is a joke.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Ups to "payment".

The most disappointing in user's experience was untrained staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups freight shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments