4.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The UPS store at 2472 Broadway, NYS hates white people.I tried to transact a minor shipment three times, on three different dates and find the same result.

On line in front of me, anyone who happens to be black, gets warm, friendly, good service and....free stuff (i.e. packing tape). I, and other white folk must buy new packing materials no matter how appropriate our package. Claude, the manager, leads the pack on discrimination.

I know what you are thinking "now you know how we feel cracker!". Yes, Okay, but it's still WRONG, no matter who does it!

Give it a try, especially if you want to see racism in action; just don't support them, we must not positively reinforce any such behavior.Shame on you racist franchise.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: discrimination.

I liked: In general they are a fine company.

I didn't like: This store.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Racism should never be tolerated. call the number and report them

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1278791

The UPS at (300 coxwell Ave, Toronto) was rude and told me to leave the store.He refused to give me my package.

He cannot speak English and yet he made me bring my Canadian passport.I gave him my Canadian Passport and a valid address(letter from CRA)and he still refused to hand over my parcel.