Update by user Aug 01, 2016

So for 2 more days I waited at home for by delivery, having been emailed to tell me that it would be delivered.Nothing the second day except they had the nerve to tell me that I wasn't home.

The third day I caught the UPS driver. i was on his list but the furniture was not on the truck. Later that afternoon they had the nerve to call to say they had attempted delivery and I wasn't home (45 minutes after the truck incident). I was home.

I told them to return the furniture, which I really wanted, because I couldn't deal with it any more or take more time off from work. The company I ordered from also attempted to get information after the second day and were told that it hadn't been on the truck and they didn't know where it was.

However, by the third day I was told it was on its way, so I again stayed home waiting and caught the driver who told me he didn't have it.I have filed with the BBB but only received an email that they are looking into it and are sorry I was frustrated.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016

I was waiting for a piece of furniture and received notice that it was on the truck and would probably be here between 9:30 and 1:30.No such luck and reading further a note said this was only an estimate.

I had taken this time off from work and was going to leave for a 4 day week-end in the late afternoon. I called customer service and they assured me that it would definitely be here by 7, so just wait. I said "this is a promise" and was told yes. Well at 9:00P.M.

I called again and was told that it had been returned and the driver was finished for the day. Another try would be made on Tues.(after the holiday).

This is a 75 pound package so I can't pick it up-it's probably why it wasn't delivered.Now I have to take another day off from work for another possible delivery?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments