I ordered a television from amazon it was to b shipped by ups,i waited all yesterday for my tv when i rechecked the tracking number it said it had been delivered so I anxiously went to my front door thinking they just left it by my door to my suprise it was not there i immediatly called ups and told them it was not delivered they kept telling me they brought it and someone who stays in my building with the last name baker had signed for it supposdly my next door neighbor across the hall,so.i went across the hall hoping that she had signed for me and my tv was there,she told me she had not.So i contacted ups and told them she did not have the tv and her last name is not Baker either.So after discussing this matter for more then two hours i contacted Amazon and told them what happened,Amazon said they would give me my money back but i could not get another tv,i told them i want my tv not my money but amazon refunded anyway.All last night i thought about my tv i paid for someone else to watch,but just because of ups carelessness i will stop ordering from amazon too,that was a six hundred dollar tv that dissapeared,i.really hope they get it together because not only is it costing the shippers money it's costing the taxpayers who pay there ***

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments